How to Root Android-Android rooting is the process of allowing users of Android Phones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to get the full control and authority within Android’s system. When you root an Android smartphone it enables you to act as the administrator of the android phone. But this cool thing come with a major drawback that is this voids your warranty. But to overcome this we have a cool trick that will allow you to root your android device without voiding warranty. So have a look on the method below.
How To Root Android Without Risking Android Warranty
The method is quite simple and just needs a third party software that will root your android device without any risk of voiding warranty of your android. You just need to follow some simple steps below to proceed.
Steps To Root Android Without Voiding Your Android Warranty:
- First of all download and install the best Android Rooting Software that is iRoot. This is the only program that will let you to root your android device without voiding your warranty.
- Install the apps and launch in your computer and you will see screen like below.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging in your android device. For this Go to developer option and then enable it.
How to Root Android Without Warranty Loss 2017-18 ?
If developer option is not enable on your device then you can enable it by opening About Phone and tapping 7-10 times on build number.
- Connect your android with PC using USB data cable and wait for iRoot to detect it.
- Now the Root button will get activated on iRoot software and just click on it to root your android device.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the rooting process and your device might gets restart 2-3 times.
- Thats it you are done, now you have successfully rooted your android device without risking its warranty.
Also Read:How To Change IP Address Of Android And PC Latest
So above is all about Root Your Android Without Risking Android Warranty. With this you can easily root your android device and enjoy the full access to all the system settings in your android device. Also enjoy the lots of cool apps that only works in rooted android. Hope you like this article, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.